Protect your business against rising energy costs with solar PV
Eco Environments have assisted companies across the UK to generate their own electricity on site. With constantly increasing electricity prices, there has been no better time to invest in commercial solar PV and to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity for your business. We have helped businesses around the country to reduce their electricity bills, reduce their carbon output and earn an additional income through solar Feed-in Tariffs. We can do the same for you.
Our dedicated commercial team has delivered some of the biggest and most high-profile commercial Solar PV projects in the country.
We have installed the largest on-roof solar PV installation in the North of England, consisting of over 1,000 Hyundai Solar Panels, generating up to 250kWh of electricity.
We have partnerships with world leading manufacturers including Hyundai and Panasonic, allowing us to bring you the best service and prices for your solar installation.
- Reduce running costs and safe guard your business against electricity price rises
- Take advantage of inflation-linked returns of 8-12%, guaranteed by the government for the next 20 years
- Reduce carbon emissions and demonstrate your green credentials to customers, suppliers and industry
- Generate an extra income stream by using roof space on storage or production facilities
As a business, Cold Move have committed to reduce their carbon footprint across their entire business, in fact they have committed to a reduction of 25% by 2020 and aim to introduce innovative ways to improve on their goal. Their first major project has been at their Golborne site, installing 250kWp of solar PV, which has given them a platform to build on and demonstrates Cold Move’s commitment to environmental issues.
- Cost savings of £1,330 per year.
- Annual carbon savings of 8,500kgs.
- 20.5% annual ROI.