Why Invest in Solar Panels For Your Home?
- Get paid for the electricity produced by your solar pv system.
- Save money on your electricity bills by producing your own green energy.
- Reduce your carbon foot print and help protect the environment.
- Great return on investment (Better than a bank account or ISA).
- Guaranteed for 20 Years.
- There is no need to change your energy provider.
How Much Can You Save?
- Income on a typical 4kwp solar pv system annually is £869.58.
- All payments and savings are tax free, index linked and guaranteed for 20 years.
- Return on investment over 20 years = 21.77% (Based on annual inflation of 4% and annual energy price increases of 8.7%).
- We can offer a Renewable Energy Systems Finance Package To Our Customers. To find out more click here.
Why Choose Us?
- We offer a FREE no obligation survey and quote with NO hard sell.
- Advice on the system that will best suit your needs in terms of budget, space and energy usage or conservation as well as offer you the best return on investment.
- We only use top quality solar panels from Panasonic and Hyundai.
Get finance for your Solar PV with our Eco Finance Package.
Eco Environments is one of only 12 companies in the UK chosen by a major lender to offer this finance package, so we are privileged to be able to help our customers to pay for their renewable energy system.
Do you want solar panels but don’t have the funds available at the moment to invest? The Eco Finance Package will solve all of your problems! Our new finance package will allow you to pay for your system over a time frame to suit you so there is no pressure to find the money up front. Provided by a leading high street lender, the finance is fully unsecured and will fund the value of your system.
This will allow you to beat the Feed in Tariff deadlines and maximise your return on investment while taking advantage of the electricity you will generate yourself throughout the winter.
What’s more, the Eco Finance package can be completely tailored to meet your needs and suit your circumstances.
What Solar Panels Do You Use?
We use only top quality panels from leading manufacturers, these include Hyundai, Sanyo and ET.
What Guarantees do I get?
With one of our Solar PV systems you get 10 year inverter, product and workmanship guarantee. You also get a 15 year performance guarantee.
How does the feed-in-tariff work?
The Feed-In Tariffs give you three separate financial benefits:
- A generation tariff payment, which is based on the total electricity generated and the energy type.
- An export tariff payment, which is for any energy exports made when generating more than you use.
- Lower bills from your supplier for the electricity you import from them.
How can I measure my systems peformance?
With one of our provided Meters* you can measure your system's performance in two ways, what you're producing and what you're using.
View some of our case studies from previous installations we have done for our customers.
- Peter Milnes, North Wales - Solar PV (Hyundai Solar Panels - 17 x 218w)
- Mr & Mrs Senior, Solar PV and Solar Thermal
- Mr and Mrs Crellin, Preston - Solar PV
- Denis Griffiths, Merseyside - Solar PV (Hyundai Solar Panels - 15 x 218w)
- Mr & Mrs Ashton, Lancashire - Solar PV (3.87kWp SunGrid system)
- Mr & Mrs Houghton, Desford - Solar PV (3.924kWp solar PV)
- Mr Vine, Cheshire - Solar PV (3.924kWp solar PV)